尤利塞斯:
Hey, buddy. Could you move over a little bit? I can`t see the TV.



嗨.伙计.移过来一点好吗?我没法看电视了.
皮特:
Oh, I`m sorry.



哦.对不起.
尤利塞斯:
It`s no problem. It`s just really crowded in here.



没关系.这里确实有点拥挤.
皮特:
Yeah, I know. I wonder why everybody came here to watch this game.



我明白.我想知道为什么大家都跑来这里看比赛.
尤利塞斯:
I have no idea. It`s kind of nice having all these guys here, though.



我不清楚.不过.这么多人到这里来倒是挺好的.
皮特:
Yeah, it`s definitely better than sitting at home watching the game.



没错.这比坐在家里看比赛的确好得多.
尤利塞斯:
By the way, my name is Ulysses.



顺便说一句.我的名字叫尤利塞斯.
皮特:
I`m Peter. That`s a strange name. It`s from the Greek myth, right?



我叫皮特.你的名字有点怪.是从希腊神话来的对吗?
尤利塞斯:
That`s the same name, but I was named after my grandfather.



是同一个名字.不过我的名字是随我祖父命名的.
皮特:
That`s funny. So was I.



真有趣.我也是.
尤利塞斯:
What a coincidence. I guess you`re a football fan?



真巧合.我想你是一个足球迷吧?
皮特:
Yeah. I come here all the time.



没错.我经常来这里.
尤利塞斯:
Me too. It`s good to get out of the house.



我也是.从家里走到外面来是挺好的.
皮特:
Tell me about it. Look, let me buy you a beer.



说得对.这样吧.让我请你喝杯啤酒吧. 

尤利塞斯:
That sounds good to me. I`ll buy the next one.



我觉得这个提议很好.下一杯我来请.
皮特:
This is going to be a good game.



这将是一场精彩的比赛.
尤利塞斯:
It sure is, and the beer only makes it better.



肯定是.而边喝啤酒边看就更棒了.