Shirley:
Come on, you are left behind!

加油啊,你落后了!
Benjamin:
Wow, I can't catch my breath. You are running too fast, honey.

哇哦,我快喘不过气了。 你跑得太快了,亲爱的。
Shirley:
You just need more exercise.

你得多运动了。
Benjamin:
Yes, but you need to slow down. This is jogging, not racing!

是啊,但是你也得跑慢点 啊。这是慢跑,不是赛跑!
Shirley:
I don't care. I want to burn up my fat.

我不管,我要减掉我的脂肪。
Benjamin:
But running so fast is not good for people over forties.

但跑这么快不适合过40的 人啊!
Shirley:
Why?

为什么?
Benjamin:
We are not as athletic as we were when young. Mild exercise is more suitable for us.

我们没有像年轻时候那样 有活力了。中等强度的运动更适合我们。
Shirley:
But I want to burn up more calories!

但我想燃烧掉更多的卡路里!
Benjamin:
In fact, in order to burn up your fat, you must take it slowly for a longer time.

事实上,要减肥,你就得 慢慢地跑很长一段时间。
Shirley:
Really? I will slow down then.

真的吗?那我就慢点跑。
Benjamin:
That's right, honey. Oh, you don't need to be as slow as a tortoise.

对啦,亲爱的。喔,你也 不必慢得跟乌龟一样。
Shirley:
I don't care.

我不管。