Daniel:
  Look, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome?
  
     
  
  	 
  
看,爸爸又上场了。难道你不认为他很帅吗?
  May:
  To some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better place? I can't see him clearly from here.
  
     
  
  	 
  
在某种程度上说,他是。我们换个地方你觉得怎样?我在这看得不太清楚。
  Daniel:
  The seats in the middle of this stadium are great, but they're already occupied by somebody else.
  
     
  
  	 
  
场馆中间的那排位置不错,但是他们已经被别人占了。
  May:
  Oh, thank you for pointing that. By the way, have you been following NBA for this season?
  
     
  
  	 
  
谢谢你指出来告诉我!顺便问一下,你最近关注NBA本赛季的赛事了吗?
  Daniel:
  Of course, tomorrow evening there will be a most exciting game.
  
     
  
  	 
  
当然,明天晚上就有一场令人激动的比赛。
  May:
  Who plays who?
  
     
  
  	 
  
谁对谁呀?
  Daniel:
  Rockets vs Lakers. Yao Ming, my idol, will appear in front of several hundred million of the worldwide audience.
  
     
  
  	 
  
休斯敦火箭队对洛杉矶湖人队。姚明,我的偶像将会出现在数以百万的观众面前。
  May:
  It's amazing. And when did he begin to play in the NBA?
  
     
  
  	 
  
太神奇了,他什么时候开始打NBA的?
  Daniel:
  In 2002. And since then he has attracted more attention than ever.
  
     
  
  	 
  
2002年,自从那时,他越来越受到大家的关注了。
  May:
  I can't consider you as a little kid any more. I know he is very tall.
  
     
  
  	 
  
我不能再把你当小孩看了。我知道他很高。
  Daniel:
  Oh, you know something. He is 2.26 meters tall. But he is also nimble and skillful.
  
     
  
  	 
  
你还是知道一些的嘛!他有2.26米高。但是他很灵巧,技术也很棒。
  May:
  I also heard if a player has committed 5 fouls then he must be out of the game.
  
     
  
  	 
  
我也知道如果球员犯规5次,他就会被罚下场。
  Daniel:
  Yes, what's worse is he can't take any further part in the game.
  
     
  
  	 
  
是啊,更糟糕的是他不能继续参加比赛。
  May:
  That's really terrible. Oh, God, we forgot to cheer for Daddy.
  
     
  
  	 
  
那真是很糟糕,天哪,我们忘了给爸爸加油了。
  Daniel:
  Never mind. After all he is not so attractive as Yao Ming, right?
  
     
  
  	 
  
没有关系,毕竟他没有姚明有吸引力,对吧?
  May:
  You are always so naughty.
  
     
  
  	 
  
你总是那么淘气。
  
 您当前位置:
 您当前位置:
