Jenny:
Who is that guy?
那个人是谁?
Susan:
It's Clive of course. Where did you come from? Every girl knows Clive!
他当然是克莱夫。你是从哪里来的啊?每个女孩都知道克莱夫啊!
Jenny:
Really? He is my type.
是吗?他是我喜欢的类型。
Susan:
He is everybody's type.
他是每个人都喜欢的类型。
Jenny:
What position does he play?
他打什么位置啊?
Susan:
Shooting guard. The same as Michael Jordan!
得分后卫。和迈克尔?乔丹是一样的位置。
Jenny:
Oh, I love Michael Jordan. He fills people's lives with great excitement.
哦,我喜欢迈克尔?乔丹。他给人们的生活带来了那么多激动的时刻。
Susan:
Used to. But now he is too old to play in a fierce game like this. But Kobe is the upcoming superstar now.
曾经是。但他现在太老打不了像这样激烈的比赛了。但是科比却是新起的超级明星。
Jenny:
Kobe is a good player but I heard he is a womanizer.
科比打球打得好,但是我听说他很花心。
Susan:
That is not true. They are just jealous of him!
那不是真的。(说的人)他们是嫉妒科比罢了。
Jenny:
Jordan is a legend, anyway. An idol that no one can replace. I think Clive can make a good professional basketball player. He is not just about muscles he also plays smart.
不管怎样,乔丹是个传奇。一个没有谁能取代的偶像。我觉得克莱夫会成为一名出色的专业篮球选手。他不只是靠肌肉,他打得很聪明。
Susan:
You know what, he is also an outstanding football player. He is surely to be a star of tomorrow.
知道吗,他足球也踢得很好哦。他将来一定会成为一个(体育)明星的。
Jenny:
By the way, do you know if he has a girl friend?
顺便问一下,你知道他有女朋友吗?
Susan:
You are so not here! His girlfriend is one of the cheer leaders.
你是新来的吧!他的女朋友是啦啦队队长啊。
Jenny:
Oh, My chance is slim then.
哦,看来我(要做他女朋友)没有希望了。