安检:
			  Do you have your customs declaration? 
  
			     
  
你接受海关审查了吗? 
			  玛丽:
			  No, I don`t know exactly what kind of belongings are subject to duty. I`m here for the first time. 
  
			     
  
没有.我不太清楚哪些物品需要交税.我是第一次到这儿来. 
			  安检:
			  Would you please open the case? 
  
			     
  
请你打开这个箱子. 
			  玛丽:
			  Sure. This is my books and some personal things. 
  
			     
  
好的.这是我的相机和一些私人物品. 
			  安检:
			  What are these? 
  
			     
  
这些是什么? 
			  玛丽:
			  These are gifts for my friends in Beijing. 
  
			     
  
是给我的北京朋友的礼物. 
			  安检:
			  Anything else besides these? 
  
			     
  
还有其他东西吗? 
			  玛丽:
			  No, except a bottle of scotch and a carton of cigarettes. Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? 
  
			     
  
除了一瓶苏格兰威士忌和一条香烟以外.再也没有了.酒和香烟需要交税吗? 
			  安检:
			  No, the law permits you to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor and a carton of cigarettes duty free. 
  
			     
  
不.法律上允许你免税带两瓶红酒或白酒以及一条烟. 
			  玛丽:
			  Thank you very much. 
  
			     
  
非常感谢. 
			  

