迈克:
Good morning, madam.



早上好.女士.
罗斯:
Good morning, officer. I lost my suitcase this morning. I wonder if it was handed in here.



早上好.警官.今天早上我把手提箱丢了.不知是否有人交到这里来了.
迈克:
Sit down, please. We shall need some details. Can you describe your suitcase?



请坐.我们需要了解一下详细情况.你的手提箱是什么样子的?
罗斯:
Well, it`s a brown leather suitcase.



唔.是一个棕色皮革的.
迈克:
There are several suitcases handed in that are the same as you described. So any particulars about it?



交到这里来的手提箱有几个跟你描述的一样.你的手提箱有什么特征吗?
罗斯:
Ah, yes, my initials "B.J." in capital letters are on the handle.



啊.对了.手柄上有我的名字的大写首字母"B.J.".
迈克:
I`ll go and have a look. There is one with "B.J." on the handle. Can you tell me what are in the suitcase?



我去看一下.有一个手柄上有 "B.J." 你能说一下手提箱里面有什么吗?
罗斯:
A skirt, a CD player and a necklace.



一条裙子.一个CD机还有一条项链.
迈克:
I think the suitcase belongs to you.



我想这手提箱是你的.
罗斯:
Thanks a lot.



谢谢.