汤姆:
Is there anything I can do for you, sir?



先生.有什么能帮忙的? 

苏珊:
I read in your travel brochure about your tours to Xi`an.



我从你们的旅游手册里看到有关西安旅游的资料.
汤姆:
Yea. We have two tours each week, leaving Monday and Thursday mornings.



是的.我们每星期出团两次.每周一和周四早上出发.
苏珊:
How long is the tour?



每次为期多久?
汤姆:
Two days. Total price is five hundred Yuan.



两天.全部费用是500元.
苏珊:
Can you give me more detail on what`s included in the package?



能不能告诉我更多行程的细节?
汤姆:
Sure. The coach leaves at 8:00 am, in front of our office. The drive takes about six hours, with two stops to see some sights.



好的.巴士早上8点由我们公司出发.车程约六小时.中途停两站欣赏风景.
苏珊:
What about the hotel accommodations?



关于住宿方面呢? 

汤姆:
You`ll be staying at Sunshine Hotel. It`s a three-star hotel.



住在阳光饭店.是三星级的.
苏珊:
Sounds very good. Are all meals included in the price?



听起来很不错.三餐都包含在费用内吗?
汤姆:
Yes, all meals are included in the price I gave you.



是的.我报给你的费用包含三餐.