游客:
Where shall we go at first?



我们首先要去哪?
导游:
In general, many people go to Yunnan Nationalities Villages at first while they come to Yunnan in the first time.



一般大多数人第一次来云南的时候会选择去云南民族村.
游客:
Why?



为什么呢?
导游:
Because there are 26 kinds of minority peoples live there, and the arts and handicrafts of minority peoples are a splendid legacy.



因为那里有26种少数民族居住.并且少数民族的工艺美术异彩纷呈.
游客:
I think that will be interesting.



我想那会非常有趣.
导游:
And you can buy some souvenirs there.



而且在那儿您可以买一些纪念品.
游客:
Which is the second place we should go?



那么我们要去的第二个地方是哪?
导游:
It`ll be the Dian Lake and western Hills. We can go sight-seeing on the Dian Lake by boat, and at the Lakeside we can take the cableway to the top of the Western Hills.



滇池和西山.我们可以在滇池里坐船浏览.在滇池湖边我们可以坐缆车到西山的山顶.
游客:
What`s program in the third day?



那么第三天我们要去哪?
导游:
We`ll go to Stone Forest. The Stone Forest is considered wonders of the world by indigene.



我们去石林.石林被当地人称为"世界第一奇迹".
游客:
Is there any good place to visit in the forth day?



第四天有什么好地方去呢?
导游:
We`ll go to DaLi. In the fifth day we`ll go to LiJiang.



我们去大理.第五天我们去丽江.