Todd:
I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?
Waiter:
Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
Todd:
It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。
Waiter:
A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。
Todd:
Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
Waiter:
Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Todd:
Here you are.

给你。
Waiter:
Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
Todd:
Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?
Waiter:
Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?
Todd:
Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。
Waiter:
Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
Todd:
Thank you.

谢谢。