Mary:
Thank you, miss. How long is the flight?

謝謝妳,小姐。飛行時間是多久?
Mary:
Sure, here they are.

當然可以,在這裡。
Flight Attendant:
Thank you. Your seats are in the middle of the cabin. Follow me, please. Here you are.

謝謝。 你們的座位在機艙的中間。請跟我來。 在這兒。
Flight Attendant:
Certainly. May I see your boarding passes, please?

當然。我可以看看你們的登機証嗎?
Mary:
Thank you, miss. Will you direct us to our seats, please?

謝謝,小姐。可以請妳帶我們到我們的座位嗎?
Flight Attendant:
Good morning. Welcome aboard! This way, please.

早安。歡迎登機!請這邊走。
Flight Attendant:
Yes, seven twenty-five in the evening.

是的,晚上七點二十五分。
Mary:
Is that Paris time?

是巴黎時間嗎?
Flight Attendant:
Sure. Let me see... seven twenty-five p.m.

當然。讓我想想…晚上七點二十五分到。
Flight Attendant:
It's about five hours.

大約五個小時。
Mary:
Can you tell me what time we'll arrive?

妳能告訴我,我們什麼時候抵達嗎?