Register:
You're in room 2904.Here are your keys.

您的房间号是2904,这是钥匙,
Benjamin:
This is the key to your apartment.And this key is for your mailbox.

这把钥匙是房间的,这把钥匙是信箱的,
Register:
The mailboxes are on the other side of this wall.

信箱在这面墙的另一侧。
Benjamin:
This is your temporary I.D.card.

这是您的临时身份证,
Register:
The real one will be ready in a week or two.

正式的身份证将在一两个星期内准备好。
Benjamin:
If you show this,you can get a 10% discount at the restaurants here.

出示这个身份证,您可以在我们饭店享受10%的优惠,
Register:
Also,with this you can use the Health Club for free.

并可以免费使用健康中心。
Benjamin:
What kind of restaurants are there in your hotel?

在饭店里面有哪几种风味的餐厅?
Register:
At T.I.B.-that's what we call Tianjin International Building we have two Chinese restaurants, a Japanese restaurant, a western restaurant and bakery. The western restaurant is on the first floor. Also,there is a supermarket on the second floor, the Health

在 T.I.B.就是我们说的天津国际大厦拥有两个中餐厅、一个日式餐厅,一个西餐厅和面包房。西餐厅在一楼,二楼有一个超级市场,健康中心在三楼,商务中心在四楼。
Benjamin:
I have a question,and I park my car in the back parking lot?

有一个问题我能把车停在后边的停车场吗?
Register:
You can contact the Estate Department on the fourth floor about getting a parking permit.

您可以和四楼的营业部联系办理一张停车证。