Larson:
Hi,I'm here to check in.

您好,我来登记入住。
Register:
You must be Mr.Larson.

您一定是Larson先生吧。
Larson:
Yes,that's right.

是的,没错。
Register:
Welcome to Tianjin International Building.

欢迎您住进天津国际大厦。
Larson:
Would you please fill out this registration form?

请您填一下这份登记表好吗?
Register:
Thank you ...Excuse me,sir.You forgot to fill in your visa number.

谢谢您.......对不起,先生,您忘记填写签证号码了。
Larson:
Did I?Let me see that...Oh,sorry...Here you are.

是吗?让我看看...... 喔,对不起...给您。
Register:
And would you sign here,please? Thank you.

先生,请您在这里签一下字,谢谢,
Larson:
May I see your passport,please ...Thank you.

我能看一下您的护照吗?......谢谢。
Register:
Would you mind leaving your passport here for an hour or so?

您介不介意把您的护照放在这儿一小时左右?
Larson:
We must/have to make a copy of your passport and visa for our records.

我们需要复印一份保留。