Clerk:
Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?

下午好!欢迎光临XX酒店。能为您效劳吗?
Lawrence:
Yes, I’d like check-in, please.

我要登记住宿。
Clerk:
Certainly, Sir. May I have your name, please?

好的,先生。请问大名?
Lawrence:
I’m Lawrence Brown.

我叫劳伦斯 布朗。
Clerk:
Do you have reservation with us. Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
Lawrence:
Yes, from tonight.

是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
Clerk:
Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr. Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?

请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生,您预订了从3月5日到7日3个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
Lawrence:
Exactly.

对。
Clerk:
Could you fill out the registration form, please?

请填写这张登记表好吗?
Lawrence:
Fine (Fill the form)

好的(填写表格)
Clerk:
How would you like to make payment?

您打算如何付款呢?
Lawrence:
By American Express Card.

用美国运通信用卡。
Clerk:
May I take a print of the card, please?

请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
Lawrence:
Sure, here you are.

好的,给你。
Clerk:
Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809. That’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.

谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是9楼的2809号房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。