Operator:
Room Service. What can I do for you?

客房服務部。我能為您效勞嗎?
John:
I have some shirts that need to be laundered and I'd like my suit pressed.

我有些襯衫需要洗,還有西裝要熨。
Operator:
Your room number, please?

請問您住幾號房?
John:
I'm John Smith in room 123.

我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。
Operator:
All right, Mr. Smith. There is a laundry form and a bag in your room. Please fill out the form, and then place it and the bag with your clothes, in the closet. The maid will come and pick it all up.

好的,史密斯先生。 您的房間裏有一張洗衣單和洗衣袋。 請填好單子,並連同洗衣袋及您的衣服放在衣櫥裡。女服務生會去收件。
John:
Hold on! I can't see the laundry form. Where is it?

等一下!我找不到洗衣單。在哪裡?
Operator:
It's in the drawer of the table beside your bed.

在您床頭櫃的抽屜裏。
John:
Ah, yes. I've got it. How long will it take to get my things back?

啊,有了。我找到了。我多久能拿回我的衣服呢?
Operator:
The laundry will be returned to your room tomorrow before noon.

明天中午之前會幫您送回來。
John:
All right. I've got it all ready here.

好的。我都弄好了。
Operator:
We'll pick it up right away, sir!

我們馬上就來拿,先生!