May:
Danny, see, this is the museum of history. We are in the Egypt Hall.

丹丹,看,这就是历史博物馆。我们在埃及馆。
Daniel:
What's that in the white cloth?

那个裹着白布的是什么?
May:
It's a model of Egyptian mummy.

那是埃及木乃伊的模型。
Daniel:
Egyptian mummy…May , could we leave here?

埃及木乃伊……阿美,我们能离开这儿吗?
May:
Why, Danny? We just came in.

为什么,丹尼?我们刚进来呀。
Daniel:
It looks scaring. May, I am afraid of ghosts.

它看起来吓人。阿美,我怕鬼。
May:
They are preserved dead bodies, not ghosts.

它们是经过防腐处理的尸体,不是鬼。
Daniel:
Ghosts, or dead bodies, whatever, I don't want to see them anymore. Let's go, May.

不管是鬼还是尸体,我再也不想看见它们了。我们走吧,阿美。
May:
Oh, God. I shouldn't have let you watch “The Witch”.

哦,天哪。我真不该让你看《巫婆》。
Daniel:
I have been having nightmares these days.

我这几天一直做噩梦。
May:
Danny, listen, there are no ghosts in this world, OK?

丹尼,听着,这世界上没有鬼,知道吗?
Daniel:
OK. But May, where do people go after they die?

知道了。但是阿美,人们死后去了哪里呢?
May:
I don't know, Danny.

我不知道,丹尼。