麦克:
Come and sit down, young man. Can I be of any help?



来.请坐.年轻人.有事吗? 

比尔:
Sorry for the interruption. Mr. Mike. I`d like to know the general policy for financial aid.



打搅您了。麦克先生.我想了解一下经济资助的一般政策.
麦克:
The students are provided with funds to meet the cost of learning.



我们为学生提供经济支持解决他们的学习费用问题.
比尔:
How many kinds of funds are available to the students?



学生可以得到多少种资助呢?
麦克:
Financial aid usually takes the form of scholarship, loans, or grants, etc. at an undergraduate level.



在本科生级别上.经济资助一般有奖学金.贷款和助学金等几种形式.
比尔:
Are there any eligibility requirements for the application?



申请资助有没有什么特别的资格要求?
麦克:
The consideration of scholarship is given to academic merit. I suggest you try the Work-Study program.



要是奖学金的话.就要求学业成绩.我建议你试试工读计划.
比尔:
What is it, sir?



什么是工读计划?
麦克:
It is offered to the students who need to earn a portion of their expense in university through part-time employment.



给学生提供一定的兼职机会来解决他们的部分学校开销.
比尔:
Yes, Mr. Mike. I will think about it.



好的.麦克先生.我会好好考虑的.