杨:
Is that girl a beggar? 

那个女孩是个乞丐吗?
李:
I guess so. She writes “please give me $100 to surf the internet.” 

我认为是的。她写道,请给我100块上网。
杨:
Oh, so ridiculous reason. 

哦,这理由太荒谬了。
李:
I even heard worse one. 

我还听过更荒唐的呢。
杨:
Well, go on please. 

恩,说来听听。
李:
One young and good looking lady from Singapore sends her photos and videos on the internet and wants people contributes her to be a millionaire. 

一个新加坡的年轻漂亮的女孩,把她自己的照片和视频发到网站上,希望人们捐助她成为一名百万富翁。
杨:
Good idea but lazy people! I will never give one cent to her. 

主意不错但是人太懒了!我不会给她一毛钱的。
李:
She indicates that she will pay back. 

她暗示会有所回报。
杨:
Pay by what? Her body? Then it is better that she advertises herself as a prostitute. 

拿什么回报?她的身体?那么做个广告说明自己是个妓女不是更好些吗?
李:
Haha , then will you open your pocket? 

哈哈,如果那样的话你会掏钱吗?


