Ann:
Why are you alone? Where is your girlfriend? 

为什么你自己一个人?你女朋友呢?
Bob:
She has her own business, and she is my ex-girlfriend. 

她有她自己的事情,还有,她是我的前女友。
Ann:
What’s happened? I saw you hand in hand yesterday. 

发生了什么?我昨天还看你们手牵手呢。
Bob:
We just broke up. I’d rather talk about something else. 

我们刚刚分手,能不能换个别的话题。
Ann:
Oh, I forgot. Professor Lee said that if you didn’t hand up your assignment as soon as possible, you course would fail. 

噢,我忘了,李教授说如果你不尽快交上你的作业,你这课要挂科了。
Bob:
Shit, why not tell me at first? 

为什么不一开始就告诉我?
Ann:
I am sorry. I just wonder why you and your ex-girlfriend didn’t walk together. 

对不起,我只是在好奇为什么你和你的前女友没有走在一起。
Bob:
Please, stop talking. Tell me the topic and how to do it. 

拜托了,不要在说了。告诉我这次的主题和怎么做。
Ann:
I am not sure how to do it, but I think you should ask the professor how to finish you work. 

我也不确定怎么做,但是我认为你可以去问教授怎么完成作业。
Bob:
And he would kill me. 

然后他就杀了我。