Tom:
Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang? 

你知道李正江是谁吗?
Jerry:
Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang. 

真抱歉,我只知道李双江老师。
Tom:
Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"? 

没听过“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”吗?
Jerry:
I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang. 

我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,这个李正江真的没听过。
Tom:
Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking. 

是这样的,成都市中心有天突然出现几块很大的广告牌,上面的广告语非常雷人。
Jerry:
So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising? 

是这个李正江做的广告吗?
Tom:
Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big" 

是的,广告语写的是“李正江,你是最幸福的猪!
Jerry:
It is OK, and a little impressive. 

还好啊,蛮感人的。
Tom:
While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"? 

那,“你是俺鱼肉俺是你皇后”呢?
Jerry:
It is shocking enough. 

这句够雷人的了。