前男友:
(In the cafe) Sorry, I am late. 

(在咖啡馆)对不起,我吃到了。
前女友:
Never mind, I just arrived here. 

没关系,我也刚到。
前男友:
En…how are you? 

呃…你还好吗?
前女友:
I am fine, and you? 

我很好,你呢?
前男友:
Not bad. We have not seen each other for three years, you haven’t changed at all. 

还好,我们已经有3年没见了,你一点儿都没变。
前女友:
No, getting older. 

不,变老了。
前男友:
Where do you live now and how about your husband? 

你现在住哪?你丈夫呢?
前女友:
I live in America, he is good to me. 

我现在住在美国,他对我很好。
前男友:
I am glad that you are in happiness. 

看到你这么幸福我很高兴。
前女友:
Thanks, I hope you can find your better-half as soon as possible. 

谢谢,我希望你能尽快找到你的另一半。


