Lily:
Ann, after the entrance examination for entering universities, if you find the university is not the one which is in your mind, how do you do? 

安,如果高考完进入大学,发现这所大学不是你想象中的大学,你会怎样?
Ann:
Maybe I will take the college-entrance exam again. 

或许我会再来一次高考。
Lily:
If the college you entered doesn’t satisfy you, then? 

如果再不是呢?
Ann:
If not,I will choose one department which I am interested in and then study hard in the college. I don’t want to undergo the painful period of college enterance exam. 

那我想我会在这大学选一个感兴趣的系,安心读书了,不想再经历高考这个痛苦的阶段。
Lily:
It seems your willpower is worse than the 41-year-old university student. 

看来你的意志力不如那个41岁的大学生啊。
Ann:
Who is the 41-year-old university student? 

哪个41岁的大学生啊?
Lily:
His name is Cao Xiangfan, who has taken the college-entrance exam for 13 times. 

就是那个高考了13次的曹湘凡啊。
Ann:
Why did he take the exam so many times? 

他为啥考这么多次啊?
Lily:
Because he is not satisfied with the teaching methods and study atmosphere in the colledges. He thinks the colledges he entered are still not what they should be. 

因为他对大学里的教学方式、学习氛围都不满意,觉得那些大学都不是他理想中的那样。
Ann:
He can be the model to us in some respects. 

他在某些方面还是值得我们学习的。


