Bob:
Who is that man on the picture? 

照片上的那个人是谁?
Tom:
He is Chris Packham, a disgusting man. 

他是克里斯帕克汉姆,一个讨厌的家伙。
Bob:
Why you are so angry with him? Does he do something bad? 

为什么你对他这么生气呢?他做了什么坏事?
Tom:
Yes, do you know Panda Event? He said that we shouldn’t care too much about pandas in the Radio Time. 

是的,你知道熊猫门吗?他在《广播时代》上说我们不应该对大熊猫给予太多的关心。
Bob:
Doesn’t he like panda? 

难道他不喜欢大熊猫?
Tom:
He is also an environmentalist, but the reason why he said these words is very ridiculous. He loves insect rather than mammal. 

他是个环保主义者,但是他说那些话的理由很荒谬,他喜欢昆虫胜过哺乳动物。
Bob:
Everyone has their own opinion on animal. Don’t be too serious. 

每个人都有自己的观点,别太在意了。
Tom:
Yes, but I always think that people love pandas. They are so lovely. 

是的,但是我一直认为人们都很喜欢大熊猫的。他们是这么的可爱。
Bob:
Yes, we do. But not all people love them. What Packham wasn’t right is that he is the public figure and he should take responsibility for his own words. 

我们当然喜欢,但不是所有,帕克汉姆之所以不对的地方是在于他是个公众人物,他应该对他所说的话负责。
Tom:
Yes, you are right. Some guys always do everything they like, but ignore others’ feeling. 

是的,你是对的,一个人总是喜欢做他们想做的事情,却忽视了别人的感受。