Mike:
Oh, no! The Ex Miss Argentina died! 

不是吧。前阿根廷小姐死了!
Jessica:
Ouch! Your fantasy’s gone. 

啊呀!你的幻想对象没了!
Mike:
Stop being mean! Poor woman! I saw her on TV several days ago. Pretty face, poor fate. 

少说风凉话了!真可怜!前两天我还在电视上看见她的。真是红颜薄命!
Jessica:
She is only 37, isn’t she? Was she using like other models? She overdosed herself? 

她才37岁吧。她是不是跟其他模特一样在吸毒啊?吸毒过量了?
Mike:
No. She died from complications three days after the buttocks surgery. 

不是。她做了一个臀部整容手术,三天后死与手术的并发症。
Jessica:
That’s too bad. Why are models and stars so crazy about plastic surgery? I would never do that to my precious body. 

真惨!为什么模特,明星都喜欢整容啊?我绝对不会对我的珍贵的身体做出这种事情!
Mike:
what’s bad about being prettier? I still remember someone has got an appointment with Dr. Suresh for a nose job. 

想变得更漂亮,有错吗?我可是还记得某人和苏雷士医生预约了整鼻手术的。
Jessica:
Come on. That’s different. You know what I am saying. 

得了。那不一样的好不好?你知道我指的是什么。
Mike:
I believe the doctor should be accountable for her death. Maybe he murdered Solange Magnano. 

我觉得那个医生肯定有责任。说不定是他谋杀了马格娜诺。
Jessica:
You have quite an imagination! I wish you were working for FBI. 

你还真有想象力。真希望你是在联邦调查局工作的。