Mary:
Hi, Bob, I haven’t seen you for two weeks. 

嘿,Bob,我两周没看到你了。
Bob:
Oh, I just came back from Japan yesterday. I spent 10days’ holiday there. 

我昨天刚从日本回来。我在那儿度假10天。
Mary:
Then you must visited many places of interest. 

那你一定参观了许多风景名胜。
Bob:
Yes, I have been to Fuji Mount, Tokyo, Osaka…these places are all very beautiful. 

是的, 我去了富士山, 东京,大阪...,这些地方都很漂亮。
Mary:
Which place gives you deep impression? 

哪个地方给你留下深刻的印象?
Bob:
Well, I think it is a temple. To say exactly, it is the stone tablet. It writes “sexnality and spiritnality are together”. 

是一座庙, 确切地说,是庙里的一块石碑,刻着“嫁给佛”。
Mary:
Wow, how can these words appear in temple? 

哇,庙里怎么会出现这样的字句呢?
Bob:
It really happens and I noticed that that it was written by Weihui. 

它真的出现了, 我还注意到这是由卫慧写的。
Mary:
Weihui? The writer of Shanghai Baby? 

卫慧?上海宝贝的作者?
Bob:
Yes. I heard that one monk in that temple very appreciates her novel My Cicada and he once asked Weihui why used this name of the novel Wei explained that sexnality and spiritnality are together. After Weihui say goodbye to literary circles, he carved these words handwriting by Weihui to show his ever remember of her. 

是的。我听说那个庙里的一个僧人非常欣赏卫慧的小说我的禅,有一次他问卫慧为什么要起这个名字卫慧解释说嫁给佛。在卫慧告别文坛后,他把这些卫慧手写的字句刻在石碑上以示永久不忘。


