Ann:
Tom, you tied a nice necktie. 

汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。
Tom:
Of course, I have practised it for several years. 

那是,这可是多年的功夫。
Ann:
You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence. 

系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。
Tom:
Serious consequence? You talked nonsense. 

很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。
Ann:
I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie. 

我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。
Tom:
Really? I should untie the necktie right now. 

真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。
Ann:
Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser. 

等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。
Tom:
Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly? 

那个人是因为系得太紧的关系吗?
Ann:
Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage. 

是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。
Tom:
My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it. 

天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。


