Ann:
Are you sick? 

你生病了吗?
Lily:
No, I am fine. 

没有啊,我很好。
Ann:
But you seem a bit sad. 

但是你似乎有点伤感啊。
Lily:
It was that I saw a bunch of roses thrown beside the trash can and I observed a moment of silence to it, but the keeper of our building saw what I doing and laughed. 

我刚刚在垃圾桶旁边看到一束被扔掉的玫瑰花,我为它默哀了一下,然后我们楼栋的管理员看到了,他在笑。
Ann:
Oh, you really did something funny. 

哦,你的确做了可笑的事情。
Lily:
But don’t you think the fate of the bunch of roses is very sad? 

但是你不认为这束玫瑰花的下场挺悲剧的吗?
Ann:
I don’t think so. What would do when you find your flowers have withered up? 

我不这么认为,当你发现你的花都枯萎了,你会怎么做?
Lily:
I don’t know, but I think I would keep the flowers and put them into a tiny sack. 

我不知道,但是我想我会把花保留起来,然后放到一个小布袋里。
Ann:
You are very smart to make use of them, but not everyone has the same thought. 

你很聪明地利用了他们,但是不是每个人都有一样的想法的。
Lily:
It’s might be. 

可能吧。


