Bob:
What’s up, mate? You look so upset. 

老兄,你怎么了?你看起来很沮丧。
John:
I just broke up with a girl. Why didn’t she understand that I loved her? 

我刚刚和一个女孩分手了,为什么她不明白我爱她呢?
Bob:
I’ m sorry to hear that. What’s your conflict? 

很抱歉,你们有什么争执呢?
John:
I don’t know. She always said I didn’t love her, but I did. 

我不知道,她总是说我不爱她,但是我爱她啊。
Bob:
Did you think to talk to her again? Maybe she is waiting for your call. 

你想过再和她谈谈吗?也许她在等你的电话呢。
John:
I have asked for a talk again, but she refused and said she wanted to be quiet. 

我已经要求再谈一次了,可是她拒绝了,她说她想要安静。
Bob:
Come on, guy. Maybe she isn't your right person. 

算了吧,兄弟,也许她真不适合你呢。
John:
But we were really happy when we were together. I miss her. 

但是我们在一起的时候真的很开心啊。我想她了。
Bob:
You can try to make yourself busy so that you can forget her. John and I are planning to climb the mountain tomorrow. Do you want to join us? 

你可以试着让自己变得很忙,然后你就可以忘记她了。约翰和我正计划明天去爬山,你要不要加入啊?
John:
OK, I wish it takes effect. 

好啊,希望这有效。


