阿尔伯特:
Wade, would you like to see a film with me this evening?


韦德.今天晚上愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
韦德:
Sure, I enjoy watching movies. So what film are we going to see?


好啊.我喜欢看电影.那我们去看什么电影?
阿尔伯特:
My Fair Lady.


窈窕淑女.
韦德:
I would like to. I am an Audrey Hepburn fan.


我想去.我是奥黛丽·赫本迷.
阿尔伯特:
The same with me. I have seen the film "My Fair Lad" twice.


和我一样.我已经看过窈窕淑女两次了.
韦德:
What other films of her have you seen?


你还看过她别的什么电影?
阿尔伯特:
Most of them. For example: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday and The Nun's Story


大多数都看过.比如:蒂梵尼的早餐.罗马假日和修女传.
韦德:
Oh, yes. So did I. Actually, I am a member of Audrey Hepburn`s fan club.


哦.我也都看过.其实.我是奥黛丽·赫本影迷俱乐部的成员.
阿尔伯特:
Really? We enjoy the things together. We sing the same song.


是吗?我们喜欢的东西是一样的.我们真是志同道合.
韦德:
How about call Linda to go with us?


要不要叫上琳达和我们一起去?
阿尔伯特:
Is she a movie fan?


她也是个电影迷?
韦德:
Yes. She has a particular interest in watching old movies.


是的.她特别喜欢看老电影.
阿尔伯特:
That's wonderful. Let`s call her.


那太好了.我们叫上她吧.


