包子:
Amazing! Look at this news. 

太神奇了,你看这个新闻。
大饼:
Wow, one of the biggest diamonds was found in South Africa. 

哇,在南非发现一个世界上最大的钻石之一。
包子:
Yes, the weigh is 507.55 carat, and it’s a white one. 

是的,重达507.55克拉,而且还是颗白钻。
大饼:
The impurity content is very low. Wonderful! 

杂质含量也很低,太棒了。
包子:
Look, with the biggest one, some smaller diamonds were found. There are 168 carat, 58,5 carat, and 53.3 carat. 

看,随着最大了这个最大,还有一些小点的钻石被发现了,分别是168克拉,58.5克拉和58.3克拉。
大饼:
Wow, anyone of them are big enough. But what I want to know is that how they are going to deal with these diamonds. 

哇,任何一个都足够大了,但是我想知道的是他们准备怎么处理这些钻石。
包子:
I remember hundreds of years age, there was another big diamond found in South Africa, but because South Africa was one of the colonies of Britain. The diamond was finally setting in the crown of British Queen. 

我记得百年前,在南非发现了另一个非常大的钻石,但是因为南非是英国的一个殖民地,最后那颗钻石杯镶嵌在英国女王的王冠上。
大饼:
Which king is going to have this one? 

哪一个国王会得到这颗呢?
包子:
I believe none. The financial crisis and the recovery of the economic are the reasons. 

我认为一个都没有,金融危机和经济的复苏是主要因素。
大饼:
Yes, but I still believe it would be made as a very wonderful work. 

是的,但是我仍然相信这颗钻石会被制成很棒的作品的。


