Tim:
What’s wrong with the world now? There are fatal viruses everywhere. 

这个世界是怎么了啊? 到处都是致命病毒。
Jason:
Why? You are such a worrier now. 

你怎么了?现在担心这个担心那个的。
Tim:
Didn’t you hear the news that the H1N1 flu is mutating? Mutations are found in Norway, Ukraine, America, Mexico, Brazil, Japan and China. 

你没有听说H1N1流感变异的消息吗?在挪威,乌克兰,美国,墨西哥,巴西,日本和中国都发现变种了。
Jason:
So? Stop whining. Oh, man. You are making yourself a duck now, quacking everyday. 

所以呢?别在哭诉了。天哪,你怎么现在跟个鸭子一样啊,天天嘎嘎的。
Tim:
You don’t get it. There are people dying out there! Those scientists and doctors can do nothing but watch them die. 

你不会明白了。有人死了。那些科学家,医生除了看着别人死去,还能作甚么?
Jason:
Tim, you are too stressed. It is beyond you and me. All you have to do now is to pray. 

蒂姆,你压力太大了。这种事情超出了你我的能力。我们现在能作的就是祈祷。
Tim:
I pray all my life, but God never listen. 

我这辈子都在祈祷,可是上帝的耳朵是捂着的。
Jason:
Enough! It is good to care for people, but you are going too far now. 

够了!关心别人是好的,但是你现在太过了。
Tim:
Am I? What if my parents were infected? What if ..? 

我有吗?如果我爸妈传染了,怎么办? 如果。。。
Jason:
Calm down. The government is trying every means to develop and test vaccines. We will be fine. Everything will be fine. 

淡定!政府现在不遗余力的在研发测试疫苗。我们会没事的,一切都会没事的。


