米克:
See, this picture, this is my vocation house in Australia and it is near the coast.
看, 这张照片, 这是我在澳大利亚的度假屋, 靠近海边。
杨:
Wow,very beautiful . Were you doing BBQ?
哇, 非常漂亮。 你在烤肉?
米克:
Yes, I cooked for my family.
是的, 我烤肉给我的家人吃。
杨:
Oh, it must be very hard. The sun was scotching and you were in a sweat.
哦,一定很辛苦吧。太阳很晒,你满身大汗。
米克:
Yes, but I was happy to do so because most time I stay in China and only do my work.
是的, 但是我很高兴为他们服务, 因为大部分的时间我都呆在中国工作。
杨:
What’s this? A Christmas tree?
这是什么?圣诞树?
米克:
Yes, these are pictures I took during my Christmas holiday last year.
是的, 这是我去年圣诞节期间拍的照片。
杨:
But usually Christmas shall be in winter. I remember last year our Christmas was snowing.
但是通常圣诞节都是在冬天。我记得去年圣诞节我们这儿下雪了。
米克:
But in Australia the temperature was above 35degree.
但是在澳大利亚,温度在35度以上。
杨:
Oh, quite a big difference!
哦,差别太大了!