Bob:
Ann, can't we talk it over? 

安,我们就不能好好谈谈吗?
Ann:
We have nothing to say. 

我们没什么好说的。
Bob:
Let’s forgive and forget, OK? 

过去的事就让它过去吧。好吗?
Ann:
That's easy for you to say! 

你说得倒轻松!
Bob:
Then, what do you want? 

那你想怎样?
Ann:
I want nothing but you, out of my eyes. 

我不想怎样,只想你远离我的视线。
Bob:
You are still so irascible. 

你还是那么暴躁。
Ann:
Yes, this is me, you really know. 

是的,这就是我,你还真了解。
Bob:
OK, don't get into a tantrum, I will go right now. 

好,别发脾气,我马上走。
Ann:
Excuse me for not accompanying you farther. 

恕不远送。


