Tom:
Hey, Bob, why did you come out from the court? 

嘿,鲍勃,为什么你是从法院走出来的?
Bob:
I was divorced from my wife. 

我和我妻子离婚了。
Tom:
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. 

噢,很抱歉。
Bob:
It doesn’t matter. I don’t love my wife any more. 

没关系,我不再爱我的妻子了。
Tom:
How about your son? 

那你儿子怎么办?
Bob:
Last month, when he knew that we were going to divorce, he said that it was the best decision. 

上个月,当他知道我们要离婚,他说这是最好的决定。
Tom:
Oh, your son is really different. 

噢,你儿子真不一样。
Bob:
I think so. He is old enough to accept the change of our family. 

是的,他已经大到能够接受我们家庭的改变了。
Tom:
Now, you are free. So let’s go and have a drink. 

现在,你自由了,我们去喝一杯。
Bob:
I would like to, but I need to find a rental house to live at first. Thank you all the same. 

我也想,可是我得先去找个出租的房子住,还是谢谢你。


