Ann:
It’s really cold, isn’t it? 

真冷啊,不是吗?
Lily:
Yes, I have to wear down jacket. 

是啊,我已经穿羽绒服了。
Ann:
The north’s winter is colder than ours. 

北方的冬天比我们冷多了。
Lily:
Yes, the Bohai Sea waters have very serious sea-ice disaster. 

是啊,渤海海域有很严重的海冰灾害。
Ann:
Wow, it must be very cold. 

哇,那一定很冷的。
Lily:
Yes, but I still can’t imagine that waters can be frozen. 

是的,但是我还是无法想象海域结冰。
Ann:
Yes, me too. 

我也是。
Lily:
What would the government do? 

政府要怎么做呢?
Ann:
I heard that the government sends some icebreakers to settle the problem. 

我听说是政府派遣破冰船来解决问题。
Lily:
I haven’t seen the snow yet, but I hope I can go to the north someday. 

我还没看过雪呢。但是希望有一天能去北方看看。


