Bob:
Honey, could you marry me? 

亲爱的,能嫁给我吗?
Ann:
I am sorry. I love you but I can’t marry you. 

我很抱歉,我爱你,但是不能和你结婚。
Bob:
Why? We love each other. 

为什么?我们相爱啊。
Ann:
Yes. But have you thought about our future? 

是的,但是你有想过未来吗?
Bob:
After we marry, we will have future. 

我们结婚后,就有未来了啊。
Ann:
It’s not that easy. I always like to travel all over the world, and I can’t be settled right now. 

这不是那么简单的,我还是很喜欢到处旅游,我现在还不能定下来。
Bob:
Don’t give up your hobby in order to love me? 

你不能为我放弃你的爱好吗?
Ann:
Honey, I can’t. Please, give me some more time. I will marry you. 

亲爱的,不行,拜托了,再给我点时间吧,我会嫁给你的。
Bob:
Ok, but you should promise not to love other man any more. 

好吧,但是你要保证不会爱上别人。
Ann:
Yes, I promise. 

我保证。


