Ann:
I love Mr. Darcy? 

我爱上达西了。
Lily:
Mr. Darcy? Is the main character in Price and Prejudice? 

达西?是《傲慢与偏见》的主人公吗?
Ann:
Yes, but not exactly. I love the actor who played the role of Mr. Darcy. 

是的,但也不全是,我是喜欢扮演达西的那个演员。
Lily:
Why? I don’t think he is handsome. 

为什么?我不认为他很帅啊。
Ann:
No, he is really a handsome man. He seems born to be Mr. Darcy. 

不,他太帅了,他似乎注定要演达西的。
Lily:
Why? Is it because he played the role? 

为什么?因为他演了这个角色吗?
Ann:
It might be. At first, he is a British and a really gentlemen. 

可能是吧,首先,他是个英国人,而且是个绅士。
Lily:
Many British men are gentleman. 

许多英国人都是绅士。
Ann:
Listen to me. He has played in a movie and in the movie he was also some Mr. Darcy. His character is the kind I love most. 

听我说,他演了一部电影,在这部电影里,他同样饰演一个叫达西的人,他的性格是我最喜欢的。
Lily:
I know, and you want to find a gentleman to be your lover. 

我知道了,你想找一个绅士情人是吧。


