Jenny:
Hey, sweety, what's up? 

嗨,宝贝,怎么了?
Anne:
I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me . 

我过来看看你是否愿意和我一起出去玩。
Jenny:
Oh, that' so sweet, but I was given a lot of tasks to accomplish. I'm afraid that we couldn't go outside right now. 

哦~真贴心,不过我今天有好多任务得完成,恐怕我现在不能去外面了。
Anne:
Such a pity! Never mind. Let's have something fun here, OK? 

好遗憾啊!没关系,那我们就在这玩会,好吗?
Jenny:
Oh!You remind me! Let me show you this. The most thundering invention of the history. 

哦!你倒提醒我了,你来看看这个,史上最雷发明。
Anne:
This one?Isn't it a bra? 

这个?这不是个胸罩吗?
Jenny:
It's not just a bra. If you unfasten it and lay it on the floor,it wil become a golf mat,isn't it cool? 

这不只是个胸罩哦,如果你把胸罩解开铺在地上,它就变成高尔夫垫了哦,是不是很酷?
Anne:
Wow,it's indeed thundering! So we can play whenever and wherever we want to? 

确实有够雷的。也就是说只要我们想玩就可以任何时候任何地点玩喽?
Jenny:
That's right. But first of all,you must have a locker room. 

没错,不过首先呢,你需要一个更衣室。
Anne:
Absolutely! What are we waiting for?Let's enjoy this thundering invention right now! 

太对啦!还等什么,咱们现在就享受一下这个雷人的发明吧!


