Cathy:
Isn’t that cute? I would not like to have even a little bite. 

好可爱啊.我都舍不得咬哪怕一小口.
Mike:
Trust me! You will if you dumped a terrible man. It’s a divorce cake for God's sake. 

相信我. 如果你甩了一个很差劲的男人,你会的.这可是离婚蛋糕啊.
Cathy:
Really? I only heard about wedding cakes. 

真的? 我只听说过结婚蛋糕.
Mike:
So there should be divorce cakes. People tend to celebrate weddings. I think it’s time for giving best wishes for divorcing. 

所以就应该有离婚蛋糕啊.人们倾向于庆祝婚礼.我觉得是时候祝福离婚了.
Cathy:
You just stole my words. People can mark it in a big and tasty way. 

你说的太对了.人们可以以一种盛大的可口的方式来纪念离婚.
Mike:
Why not? Being single again means I am available for another better relationship. 

为什么不呢? 恢复单身意味着我又可以来一段更好的恋情了.
Cathy:
Are you still disturbing yourself about Jake? 

你是不是还在为杰克的事情耿耿于怀啊?
Mike:
No. I am over him. He doesn’t even deserve a divorce cake. I would make a dumping husband cake by myself. I can’t kill him in life. But I can make him the ugliest on the cake. 

不.我们已经结束了.他根本不配离婚蛋糕.我会自己做一个 “甩夫” 蛋糕.我不能在现实生活中杀了他,但是我可以把蛋糕上的他做的很丑.
Cathy:
You are evil! You know what? You do have a talent. We should start a special bakery for heartborken people. 

你真的很坏! 知道不?你真的很有天赋啊.我们应该为那些心碎的人开一个特别的烘焙店.
Mike:
Good idea. I prefer greenback to men now. 

好主意. 我现在更喜欢绿色的东西:美金.


