Ben:
The government is going to organize a folk-custom activity at the end of the month. And our community is supposed to put on a performance.
政府要在这个月底举办民俗活动,要求我们社区出一个表演节目。
Shirley:
What kind of performance? A lion dance?
什么样的表演?舞狮行吗?
Ben:
Stuff like that but I think the lion dance is a bit too difficult and dangerous.
像(舞狮)那样的,但是我觉得舞狮有点难而且也很危险。
Shirley:
Sure, you'll be dancing with lions. What do you expect? Then what about Yangge Dance which we did before.
当然,你要和狮子一起跳舞,能期待什么啊?那么扭秧歌怎样,我们以前跳过的。
Ben:
Good idea. Shall we get everyone in the community?
好主意。我们要动员社区每个人参加吗?
Shirley:
Maybe not. I think we should just focus on the retired people.
可能不行。我觉得我们应该把对象设定为退休人员。
Ben:
I know that they already have a Yangge Dance team and then what we need is just to do some rehearsals.
我知道他们已经有一支秧歌队了,那我们只要做一些彩排就可以了。
Shirley:
What about the costumes?
服装怎么办?
Ben:
We can raise money in the community. You know each family 10 yuan maybe.
我们可以在社区里集资啊。每家集资10元。
Shirley:
Try something new. We can find a supporting agency.
我们用点新办法吧。我们可以找一个赞助商。
Ben:
Great idea. There is a travel agency nearby who would love to be our sponsor. It's a perfect chance for them to promote ethnic tourism.
好主意。这附近有一个旅行社,他们一定会乐意赞助我们的。对他们而言,这是推销民俗旅游的好机会。
Shirley:
Let's go for it.
让我们放手去做吧。
Ben:
Maybe we should take part in the Yangge Dance too. Good exercise to lose weight.
也许我们也可以参加扭秧歌。这是很好的减肥运动。
Shirley:
Oh, my work-out card is about to expire.
是哦,我的健身卡也快到期了。
Ben:
Good timing.
真凑巧啊。