Tom:
Jane, You are bright today! Anyone tell that you are really a beauty. 

简,你今天真漂亮,人人都说你是个美人。
Jane:
Tom....Let's get to the point! Where have you been last night? 

汤姆,让我们言归正传,昨晚你上哪了?
Tom:
Oh,I was drunk last night and slept in my brother’s bed. 

哦,我昨天喝醉了,在哥哥家睡着了。
Jane:
Really? But why did your brother phone to you last night? 

真的吗?那为啥你哥哥昨晚打电话来找你呢?
Tom:
Oh,sorry, I forgot, I wasn’t in brother’s home, I stayed at my…my uncle’s home. 

哦,对不起,我忘了,我没在哥哥家,我在叔叔家。
Jane:
Don’t try to find excuses, be frank to me. 

别找借口了,坦白吧。
Tom:
Sorry, my dear darling, my colleague,xiaozhang,will leave our company,and we held a party for him in the KTV, so I stayed in the KTV all night. 

对不起宝贝,我同事小张要走了,我们在KTV里帮他践行,所以我一晚上都在KTV。
Jane:
Why didn’t you tell me? 

为什么没告诉我?
Tom:
My phone was lost last night. 

我手机昨晚丢了。
Jane:
Is it really so coincident? 

真的这么巧?
Tom:
It is really so coincident. 

就是这么巧。


