杨:
Hi, guy, why are you looking so sad? 

嘿,伙计,为什么你看起来如此沮丧?
李:
Well, I want to make a special propose to Jane, do you have some good ideas? 

恩,我想用特别的方式向Jane求婚。你有什么好主意吗?
杨:
Oh, let me see. Well, in 2004, a photographer asked TomCruise to propose for him and finally he succeeded. 

哦,让我想想。在2004年,一位摄影师让汤姆克鲁斯帮他求婚,最后他成功了。
李:
Sounds a good idea, but first are you sure Jane will not mad about him? 

听起来不错,但首先你确定Jane 不会迷恋上汤姆克鲁斯吗?
杨:
Eh, I got another idea, you can invite her for a performance in which you will be the hero and then you can propose on the stage. 

呃,我有另外一个主意,你可以请她去看一场你作为男主角的演出,你可以在舞台上向她求婚。
李:
Which director will so stupid to use such a normal looking man as me to be the hero? 

哪个导演会蠢到用我这样平凡的人作男主角呢?
杨:
You can buy off him. 

你可以买通他。
李:
Come on, where can I find so much money? 

得了吧,我从哪儿能弄到这么多钱?
杨:
Oh guy, there is no free lunch. 

哦,伙计,世上没有免费的午餐。
李:
I think I have an idea now. I will buy one T shirts and write” will you marry me?” in the backs and let Jane see. 

我想到了一个好主意。我要买件T恤, 上面写上你会嫁给我吗, 然后给Jane看。
杨:
Wow, good idea! Wish you success! 

哦,是个好主意!祝你成功!


