莉莉:
Jim, are you doing anything special today?



吉姆.你今天有什么特别安排吗?
吉姆:
Nothing much, what`s wrong?



没有.怎么了?
莉莉:
Would you like to go to the flea market with me?



想不想和我一起去跳蚤市场?
吉姆:
Is it very far?



那儿离这远吗?
莉莉:
No, it only takes 15 minutes to walk there.



不远.走路到那只要15分钟.
吉姆:
Oh, it`s really not far. But I am not good at bargaining.



是不远.但我可不会讲价.
莉莉:
But bargaining is funny! You can talk to make a good idea!



讲价其实很好玩.你能用语言换来物美价廉的东西.
吉姆:
I don`t know.



我拿不定主意.
莉莉:
Come on, just lower the price by half and you will be fine.



别这样嘛.就把价格压一半.包你不会被人骗.
吉姆:
I don`t know how to talk to those people, they often rip me.



我不知道如何和那些做生意的打交道.他们经常骗我.
莉莉:
I will help you to negotiate the price, all right?



我帮你谈价钱.好吗?
吉姆:
Well, I can learn some technique from you then.



好吧.我可以从你那学一些技巧.