苏珊:
Jessie, I haven`t seen you for a long time. You look bigger.



杰西.很久没看到你了.你看起来胖了.
杰西:
Yes, I know. I am getting fat.



是的.我知道我长胖了.
苏珊:
What did you eat?



你吃了些什么?
杰西:
Junk food, pizza, ice cream, hamburger and so on, you know.



比萨.冰激凌.汉堡包等你知道的.都是些垃圾食品.
苏珊:
So why? You know those foods aren`t good for you.



为什么?你明知道那些东西对你没好处.
杰西:
I just couldn`t help myself but now I regretted.



我就是忍不住.现在我后悔了.
苏珊:
Well, if you want to lose weight, you`d better eat less and do more exercise.



如果你想减肥的话就要少吃多运动.
杰西:
I guess so.



我想是的.
苏珊:
The point is that you should resist your eating desire and keep your plan on.



最重要的是要抵抗住吃的诱惑然后坚持计划.
杰西:
And no junk food.



还有不要再吃垃圾食物了.
苏珊:
Right. Those foods are full of fat.



是的.那些食物富含脂肪.
杰西:
Then what should I eat?



那我该吃什么?
苏珊:
More vegetables and fruit. They are rich in vitamins,



多吃些蔬菜和水果.他们富含维生素.
杰西:
OK. I will try.



好的.我试试吧.