服务员:
Do you need anything else?



还需要别的吗?
艾 米:
No, thanks. We will take the check now.



不用了.谢谢.结账.
服务员:
Yes, sir. (The waiter brings the bill)Here it is, sir.



好的.先生.(服务员拿着账单过来).这是你的账单.
艾 米:
How much is the bill?



多少钱?
服务员:
Your bill totals 45 pounds.



总共是45镑.
艾 米:
How much is that in US dollars, please?



请问它换作美元是多少?
服务员:
Just a moment, sir. I`ll calculate it for you. It comes to 1.87 US dollars at today`s exchange rate.



稍等.我在这里算一下.按照今天的汇率是1镑相当于1.87美元.
艾 米:
I see, thanks. I`m afraid I didn`t have enough cash with me. Do you honor American credit cards?



我知道了.谢谢.我想我没有带那么多现金.可以用美国的信用卡吗?
服务员:
Yes. Which credit card have you got?



好的.你是什么卡?
艾 米:
American Express.



美国万事达信用卡.
服务员:
That`ll be fine.



没问题.
艾 米:
Please add 15% to the total account. That`s my tip for you.



请在账单总数上加上15%的小费.是给你的.
服务员:
It`s very kind of you. But we don`t accept tips. May I take a print of your card, please?



谢谢您.您真是太好了.但是我们不收小费.我来刷一下卡.
艾 米:
Here you are.



给你.
服务员:
Thanks, Madam. Just a minute, please.(On returning) Thank you for waiting, sir. Could you please sign here, please?



好的.您请稍等.(拿回卡)谢谢等候.请在这里签名.好吗?
艾 米:
Yes, of course



好的.
服务员:
Thank you. Have a nice day.



谢谢.先生.祝您愉快.