布莱恩:
Hello. I hear you have an apartment for rent.



你好.听说你有房要出租.
房东:
Yep. We have one coming up the first of June.



是的.有一套到6月1号可以出租.
布莱恩:
Is it a two-bedroom?



是两个卧室的吗?
房东:
Two bedrooms, a nice living-dining area, a complete kitchen, and a full bathroom.



有两个卧室. 一个很好的餐饮区. 一个完整的厨房和带洗澡的卫生间.
布莱恩:
How much is it?



要多少钱?
房东:
Eight hundred per month.



每月800元.
布莱恩:
Can I see it?



我能否看下?
房东:
Sure. Wait a moment and I'll get the key. Here's the living room. You see there are big closets.



当然.等一下.我拿钥匙.这是客厅.你看有很大的衣橱.
布莱恩:
Do you pay utilities?



你付水电费用吗?
房东:
We split the gas, electricity and water. You may have your own telephone and phone bill.



我们平分电费和水费.你可以自己装电话.自己承担费用.
布莱恩:
Is there a washer and a dryer?



有洗衣机和烘干机吗?
房东:
In the basement. You can use them anytime between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., but we close it after that. People might sleep or study, you know.What do you think of the apartment?



在地下室有.你在早上8点到晚上10点之间使用.过了时间不能用.因为有人睡觉或学习.你觉得房子怎么样?
布莱恩:
This furnished apartment with a kitchen really fits me, although it does need a fresh coat of paint. It's a good place. I'll have to think about it. Can I call you next Monday?



带家具和厨房的房子蛮适合我的.尽管墙上还需要粉刷一下.这个地方不错.我还要考虑考虑.下周一给你回电好吗?
房东:
Sure, if you want. But someone else may take it. This is a busy time.



当然可以.但也许别人会要.这段时间租房的人很多.