领班:
Good morning. "Garden House". May I help you?



早上好.花园酒店餐厅.有什么能帮到你吗?
路易斯 亚历山大:
What time do you start this evening?



你们晚餐是几点开始的?
领班:
We start at 5:30, sir, and we take last orders at 10:30.



我们五点半开始.十点半打烊.
路易斯 亚历山大:
Good. I`d like to reserve a table for two.



好的.我想定个两人的餐桌.
领班:
Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?



好的.先生.你会几点到呢?
路易斯 亚历山大:
I am not sure. Perhaps around 8:00.



我不确定.可能是8点左右吧.
领班:
Fine. I`ll reserve a table for two at 8:00, sir. May I have your name, please?



好的.一个两人桌.八点钟.请问您的姓名?
路易斯 亚历山大:
Alexander. Louis Alexander.



亚历山大.路易斯 亚历山大.
领班:
Thank you. Mr. Alexander.



好的.谢谢.亚历山大先生.
路易斯 亚历山大:
Oh, is there any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the Shanghai harbor view. One more thing, as it is her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.



哦.有可能挑个靠窗户的位置吗?我妻子喜欢上海的海景.再说了.因为是她的生日.我想给她庆祝.
领班:
I see. We have already received many bookings and I am afraid I can`t guarantee anything, please be assured that we`ll try our best, Mr. Alexander. I hope you`ll understand.



我明白的.我们接到了很多定餐.所以我不能保证一定可以给你安排.但是我会尽量的.希望你能理解.
路易斯 亚历山大:
I do, but I would appreciate it if it could be arranged.



是的.但是我希望它能够做到.
领班:
I`ll try my best. We look forward to having you with us tonight, Mr. Alexander. Thanks you for calling us.



我会尽量去调整的.我们今晚期待您的光临.亚历山大先生.谢谢来电.
路易斯 亚历山大:
Good-bye.



再见.
领班:
Good-bye, and have a good day!



再见.祝您今天愉快.