海伦:
I'm going to the beauty parlor. Do you want to come too?



我要去美容院.你想一块儿去吗?
珍妮:
Sure. Let's go. What are you going to have done?



当然.我们一块儿走吧.你打算做什么?
海伦:
I want to have a foot massage and a haircut.



我想做个足部按摩.再理个发.
珍妮:
A foot massage sounds like a great idea. They are very relaxing. I'd also like to have a mudpack on my face. It is supposed to help with your complexion.



足部按摩听上去不错.它们特别让人放松.我还想做一个泥敷美容面膜.这对改善面部皮肤有帮助.
海伦:
Good idea! We should also get pedicures and manicures.



挺好的.我们还应该做脚部和手部的美甲.
珍妮:
This could become a very expensive trip to the beauty parlor!



去这么一趟得花很多钱.
海伦:
I think it's a good idea to pamper yourself occasionally. Don't you agree?



我想偶尔放纵一下自己也不错.你不这么认为吗?
珍妮:
Oh, I agree. We both work hard and a little beauty treatment can relieve stress.



我同意.我们俩工作十分努力.偶尔做做美容有助于减缓压力.
海伦:
Maybe we should try a Thai massage too.



或许我们还应该试一试泰式按摩.
珍妮:
What's special about a Thai massage ?



它们有什么特别之处吗?
海伦:
That's when the masseuse walks on your back and massages you with her feet.



它特别的地方在于女按摩师踩在你的背上.用脚给你按摩
珍妮:
Sounds painful!



听上去好像很痛!