服务生:
Can I help you, sir?



先生.我能帮您什么忙吗?
迈 克:
I`d like to check out.



我要退房.
服务生:
Your name and room number, please?



请问您的姓名和房间号是多少?
迈 克:
Mike, Room 730.



迈克.730房间.
服务生:
Just a minute,please.260yuan,please check if the amount is correct.



请等一下.总共260元.请核对一下.
迈 克:
Let me see .That`s correct.



我看一下.没错.
服务生:
Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?



您想用现金还是信用卡付帐?
迈 克:
By credit card. Here you are.



信用卡.给您!
服务生:
One moment, please. Please sign here. Here is your original credit card bill and receipt.



请稍等.请您在这里签名.这是您的刷卡存单和发票
迈 克:
Thanks a lot.



多谢了.
服务生:
With pleasure. I hope to see you soon again.



不客气.欢迎再来. 
