Leif:
Aunt Shirley, it's being years since we last met. How were you doing in the passing years?
雪莉阿姨,好多年没有见了。这些年您怎么样?
Shirley:
Pretty well. What about you?
挺好的。你呢?
Leif:
Fine. Where are the other guys?
还可以。其他人呢?
Shirley:
It's a bit disappointing that they are all out for a movie.
真可惜他们都出去看电影了。
Leif:
Bad timing. I want to see them so much. How are they?
真不巧。我真想见他们。他们都好吗?
Shirley:
Not bad. I heard you are going to graduate this coming summer, right?
都不错。我听说这个夏天你就要毕业了,是吗?
Leif:
Yes, that's why I'm here. I'm thinking about buying a second-hand apartment.
是的,这就是我今天为什么来这儿的原因。我在考虑买一个二手套间。
Shirley:
Did you go to a real estate agent?
你有去找过房产中介吗?
Leif:
No, that will be too expensive.
没有,那样会很贵。
Shirley:
That's true. By the way, what kind of apartment are you looking for?
这倒是。顺便问一下,你想要什么样的套间呢?
Leif:
My first job's salary will be a bit low. So the cheaper the better. Just one I can afford.
我的第一份工作的薪水会有点低,所以越便宜越好。要一个我能负担得起的。
Shirley:
Sure. I'll try my best to find a satisfying one for you.
那是。我会尽量帮你找一套让你满意的。
Leif:
I'll appreciate it so much.
那太感激了。