Mary:
Can we see the kitchen?
我們可以看一下廚房嗎?
Agent:
Sure. This way, please.
當然。這邊請。
Mary:
Oh, the kitchen is so spacious.
哦,廚房好寬敞。
Agent:
Yes. I knew you'd love it.
是的。我就知道妳會喜歡。
Mary:
Is this refrigerator new?
這台冰箱是新的嗎?
Agent:
Yes, it's brand-new.
是的,它是全新的。
Mary:
Hmm... another question: Are dogs allowed in this building?
嗯…還有一個問題:這棟大樓裏可以養狗嗎?
Agent:
Dogs? I think dogs are allowed.
狗?我想是可以的。
Mary:
When can we move in?
我們什麼時候可以搬進來?
Agent:
Anytime.
隨時。
Mary:
If it's all right with you, we want to move in tomorrow.
如果你覺得可以的話,我們想明天就搬進來。
Agent:
No problem. I need two months rent in advance, plus an eight-hundred-dollar security deposit that you'll get back when you move out.
沒問題。我想請你們預付兩個月的租金,外加八百元的損毀押金,你們搬走時就會退還給你們。